This is the Spectrum Way
We model integrity in everything that we do by anticipating social needs, embracing challenges as opportunities, and exceeding expectations.
We have a passion for projects that make our communities more vibrant, inclusive, and healthy.
Our secret is our people and partnerships.
We leverage our passion and acumen across all platforms to be pioneers in real estate development, valued advisors, and trusted project managers.
Our Community Impact
- Student Housing
- Mixed-use Multifamily
- Community Health Centers
- Historic Renovations & Adaptive Reuse
- Civic Projects
- Public-Private Partnerships (P3’s), Joint Ventures, Ground Leases
- Innovative Financing Structures:
- New Market Tax Credits
- Historic Tax Credits
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- Debt & Equity Structures
We offer an expansive range of real estate advisory and development management services to a variety of public and private sector clients.
We utilize our experience and holistic understanding of the development process to offer the optimal solutions that will help our clients realize their long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Project Communications & Decision Making Structure
- Community Relations Strategy & Outreach
- Sustainability Goals & Strategy
- Financial Goals & Financing Strategy
- Real Estate Structure & Guidance
- Feasibility Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Master Schedule Development & Implementation
- Board & Community Presentations
Development Management Services
- Selection of Project Team
- Architects, specialty consultants, general contractor, and subcontractors
- Financing Management
- Debt: tax-exempt bonds, conventional bank and institutional lenders, tax exemptions
- Equity: private investors, new market, historic and low-income housing tax credits
- Project Management
- Design and construction management, scheduling, budget preparation, and management, construct-ability review and value analysis, sustainability implementation