Matt joined Spectrum in 2015 and has worked on a variety of projects including mixed-use, multifamily and healthcare. He excels on complicated sites with heavy due diligence requirements. As a Development Manager, Matt works collaboratively with project team members to oversee entitlements, schedule and budget management on projects. Matt has a strong passion for real estate development and making a difference in our communities.
Recent projects include predevelopment work on a 380 unit mixed-use multifamily project in Issaquah; a high-rise 150 key hotel in downtown Seattle; and a substantial alteration of a dialysis clinic in Bellevue. Matt has a Certificate in Construction Management from the University of Washington and is currently pursuing his MBA at UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Economics | Loyola Marymount University
- Certificate in Construction Management | University of Washington
Honors & Involvements
- Urban Land Institute Member
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIA Scholars)
- Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics (LEAP)
- Northwest Kidney Centers | Issaquah and Bellevue, WA
- Issaquah TOD | Issaquah, WA
- Marketview Place Hotel | Seattle, WA