As a Development Associate, Sally assists with the daily operations of projects including site acquisition, due diligence, entitlements, and full construction management with attention to schedule and budget. Her current projects include a ground-up facility for Ballard Food Bank as well as project support for Northwest Kidney Centers and Seattle Children’s Hospital. Sally also leads the marketing and branding efforts for Spectrum and their projects.
- Bachelor of Arts in English | University of Washington
- Certificate in Publishing | New York University
- Certificate in Construction Management | University of Washington
- Ballard Food Bank | Seattle, WA
- Northwest Kidney Centers | Multiple Locations
- Seattle Children’s Hospital | Seattle, WA